Wednesday 8 February 2012

I Beat my Heart for you

What am I thinking... this experiment has gotten out of control. This feeling... is becoming more and more visible. I am starting to understand why I am doing this... and why I must achieve some sort of result... some sort of fucking conclusion to this idea this... epiphany; this love for what can and cannot be achieved. This... seemingly unquenchable desire for life to have meaning again. After all, life without love is a shadow, a haunting... presence, regret, and sorrow. A shadow that derived from no object, no person, is a life without love. A shadow without an owner. This is why I Beat my Heart for you.

The thought stops the beating
It stops even breathing
But yet my heart beats
I beat it for you
The nights start the dreaming
No longer believing
A chance of receding
My heart won't stop bleeding
But still my heart beats
I beat it for you
The sad brings the meaning
The sea shows the screening
The plague is succeeding
The heart should stop beating
Yet still my heart beats
I beat it for you
Your grace keeps me here
Your smile makes the pain disappear
Your voice keeps a breath near
Your eyes make it all so clear
My heart must still beat
I beat it for you
And all the pain I have endured
Is but a token for my undying words
My life, my love, to this I hold true
Forever and Always, I beat my heart for you




I have realized that one should not love because they need, they should need because they love. A result has been made... at last. Though not the direct result I was looking for, I have achieved a personal result... an understanding of sorts.


The wind blows out the candle, and fans the bonfire.







No comments:

Post a Comment