Wednesday 12 October 2011

About Me


hey welcome back :) sorry i won't be doing my post about love and madness today, i have a lot of work and its going to take a while to write that one so, i will be posting that one on saturday. as for today and friday, i will still post blogs but not about that particular topic. todays topic since i have little time to spare will just be a little list about me, and what i like and stuff like that.

So im 17 years old, and i have been playing soccer since i was 6... so thats like, 11 years now :D Also, i have been playing guitar (casually mind you) since i was 8... so almost 10 years of that :)
I did Karate from when i was 8 to when i was 13.. and achieved brown belt (2nd highest belt, behind black) and won many tournaments, or got 2nd place. i quit because my sensei really wasn't teaching me much anymore. it was a great experience though, and really kept me in peak physical condition along with soccer. speaking of soccer, i have won 5 Most Valuable Player Trophies, and many other first and second place trophies. A lot of these are from select.
I also played on the gr.8 basketball team and we ended up winning it all:) I wasn't nearly as good as the other guys on my team, but coach said i was good for keeping the ball in their end, getting in the other teams face and playing defense... so i guess that's why they kept me around :P
My goal for careers in my future, is to work in the sports industry..particularly sports management. whether that would be an agent for a NHL player, or even my ultimate goal of becoming a General Manager (woo!). honestly, as long as i am doing something with sports im going to be happy. my backup is being a personal trainer, as fitness is a big part of my life, and i want it to be a big part of other peoples lives as well.
Music is a huge part of my life. my favourite band of all time, and this is also the band i would consider to be "my band" because im the only person i know who really likes them, is Linkin Park. Ive been a LP faithful since 2000, and love everything they put out. In my opinion, they are one of the few great bands of the new generation. Some other groups i like are Killswitch Engage, Foo Fighers, Shinedown, Rise Against, Korn, Disturbed, Guns and Roses, Metallica, KISS, Journey, Billy Talent, Bullet for my Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, ACDC, Nirvana... the list goes on.
I don't really like talking about myself though, especially to people i don't know. People can say things and though they are true, it doesn't mean you truly know that person now. its not like you can come up to me, thinking were friends because we both like Linkin Park... though that would definitely be a great common interest. To me, you really have to spend time with a person, dig deep. find out who they really are deep down inside. through this blog, you may get to know me a little bit more. but unless you actually come up and talk to me, and take the time to get to know me and become friends with me(im very friendly)... don't ridicule me, don't judge me, don't think you know me. YOU DON'T KNOW ME MAN!!! haha sounds so cliche, but you know what im getting at here. the fact is, talking about yourself highly like i kind of just did throughout this blog, gives the impression that your confident, and you think your awesome. that or you are looking for some compliments or a response in general. However, I myself, do not think highly of myself at all. you could even say my self esteem sucks...a lot. this blogs purpose is just for some background knowledge of me and though it is not much... somethings better than nothing right? like, i can barely talk to girls...ever. what does that say about me? exactly... pathetic am i right?
well that's all for today, sorry because it's not the most interesting blog ever, but i was going to do something like this eventually, and since it doesn't take much time, and i don't have much time today, i felt that the timing was right.
Todays song of the day, is from a group i mentioned above called Shinedown. I really started listening to this band after their album "The Sound of Madness" came out, and thats where this song comes from. the song's called "Devour" and i would just like to say that this group does have a lot to offer, so i recommend it.

Shinedown "Devour" off  the album "The Sound of Madness"


as always, remember to compliment someone! hope the rest of today is good for all of you.
So Long :)

5 comments:

  1. your never gonna be able to talk to girls until u get used to it... its never easy mind you, but at the beginning its all about the leap of faith, and speaking ur mind... LEARN SON!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i know, Ive made a lot of progress over the last year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't you talk to Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. can we please not use real names. that would be appreciated

    ReplyDelete