Monday 30 April 2012

To Symphonies of Blinding Light

A Radiant Catalyst. By definition, radiant means sending out glowing beams of light, shining light, characterized by joy or happiness. A catalyst (thanks biology! :) ) is something that speeds up a reaction without undergoing any permanent chemical changes... an accelerator. So.... A Radiant Catalyst... this is the change. Going outside definitions, this name is supposed to signify a change in itself... A radiant catalyst. Ill still be Tony, and always will be Tony at my core. The blog is supposed to accelerate the rate in which I develop myself, discover these feelings inside me I can't decipher, the feelings inside that I can't put to words. Speed up the rate, accelerate the beauty that I believe is locked up inside me. I think this beauty is locked up inside us all, and that we all can unlock it using the right keys.

This is what became apparent in Washington DC over the past couple of days... seeing Gettysburg... literally tens of thousands of casualties... seeing the Arlington National Cemetery... so many heroes who found their purpose and as such are immortalized forever in history.... seeing the Lincoln Memorial in Washington... the man who shook the world and started a new world...A new America. Seeing the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial... just seeing the impact this man had in a matter of years is simply astounding. All of these people have something in common... I believe that they have found their calling and as such once they sung the song that they were born to sing, they became immortal. Imagine if we found this calling? Why we are here? What we were born to do... what we can do to change the world for the better... some people just don't want the world though. They think that we were all born to die... which is true to a point. I believe we were born to die, to make an impact on this world in our short time here. We all need to find this calling, we can unlock this kingdom inside us that is flowing with virtue and beauty in its purest form. This beauty being our calling. Something intangible, we cant see or touch it.... but we can feel it inside us. Our calling, our duty, our purpose.

This blog will accelerate the rate in which I find the keys to this feeling... this kingdom locked up inside me... these feelings must be brought to the surface... I need to put them into words; These feelings I can`t describe. Remember the experiment? Think about it like that... but on a much grander stage. This isn't just about one feeling now, its about me as a whole. Its me trying to figure out who I really am. I am Anthony Mancuso... but what does that even mean? That's what I need to figure out.

So hang on tight, and jump in on this radiant catalyst.

Its going to be one hell of a ride.


Injection by Rise Against


No comments:

Post a Comment