Thursday 29 December 2011

Lady, so Divine


Lady, so Divine
I wish you were next to me
in this rain soaked night
holding hands, scheming of things pretty
oh how I wish I could be right

You won’t reach for me will you?
I mean nothing to you
I can see it in your eyes
please don’t say the last goodbye

Chilling rain, fills the ocean of despair
thundering grey clouds lurk above
yet you leave me at the roadside
hang me out to dry

Alas, I always come back for you
your intoxicating smile
the apple of your eye
the rotten core inside mine

I don’t deserve to have you
I can’t chase the dark without you
you take the breathe right out of me
how pathetic is this quest I ensue

I can’t go on
I can’t pretend everything is fine
when i just want to be with you
lady, so divine

i couldn't sleep... i decided to write this to help clear up my thoughts. another "thing" for this experiment of mine... the goal, it may be unobtainable. but I need to keep on trying, for her, for me, for us. she is love.


No comments:

Post a Comment