Wednesday 28 December 2011

Logistic of Love

Another "thing" for the experiment. Im still not sure about this, considering its right from the heart... its hard to let others view it, but i must keep trying in order to get results, to find an answer to my question. Here it is, observe

Logistic of Love

*She loves me not, I know this not sure.
The absurd grasp of my mind, thinking about her
Remembering every reaction, message, thing she said
Why can’t I get this girl, out of my head?

Her smile, intoxicating
Her voice, irresistible
Every moment I spend, my mind makes amends
Ti Amo, the world is long gone

As the world revolves, my mind stops
It reveals that inner peace is unobtainable,
Until I can see her, my heart is in disarray
Questionably, when I see her I feel the pain of it ending

Every day, has not begun until I see her, talk to her
See her smile, feel myself smile, sealed up tight.
Upon a Dream, she appears within the abyss.
Whatever happened to logic, as it slowly falls apart

Different, yes, but all is unique. there are many, many more. they will be revealed as the sand falls slowly through my fingers.

3 comments:

  1. if u are unsure about these experiments, why do them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. taking a chance, seeing what happens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dude. Keep these kinds of posts up!

    ReplyDelete