Monday 12 November 2012

From the Inside: Welcome

Hey. This blog is all about album reviews.

First album review will be Linkin Park's New Album "Living Things" coming out on June 26th.

From that point forward, you will see many more reviews showing up, all of which are albums from my own collection, and only from my collection. No Torrented music here, all music I have paid for and listened to multiple times.

From the inside, I will digest these albums. Look at the lyrics, sound, and in between the lines as well as an overall feel for the album and artist as a whole.

I will have a pros and cons list at the end of each review, and will be rating each album out of 10.


Lets take everything from the inside, and ill see you all next time

1 comment:

  1. http://powergrudgel.blogspot.ca/

    You have inspired me to start reviewing again!

    ReplyDelete