Saturday 1 October 2011

Shit Happens

Good day everyone, welcome to my blog... I haven't done this before. I decided to start because one of my friends started and it seemed like a good venting source and I can just talk you know? Anyways. i guess ill just get started by telling you how my lifes going right now
and to sum it up
Not so great, but stranger things have happened
So, first off earlier this week I had 3 projects and 2 tests in a span of 3 days and I had to take a day off work(which my boss is pissed now). I didn't do to well on my Biology test... my Sociology test could have went better, and my English essay needs a lot of work this weekend... but it looks promising so far. Grade 12 is a bitch.
On top of that, i still need to do a ton of community hours for school, and I pulled something in my back when i was doing my regular workout.
and on top of that, the girl of my dreams(haha you know how highschool is), started dating another guy, and this was right after i finally built up the courage to even really talk to her. so that kind of sucks
But shit happens, right?
Well im sure things will pick up later... but for the time being lets just get next week over with. I have to work today, so this is all for now. I might post something later, i might not. who knows. this blog is really for me to just talk about things that are on my mind. call it interesting, call it boring. whatever, im not asking anyone to read it im just... talking you know? so thanks to anyone who did read this.
Oh right, before i go i had this idea to do a song of the day type of thing. where i name a song that ive been listening to today. (or album, whatever comes to mind)
So today's song of the day will be from my favourite band Linkin Park(whom ive been listening to since their debut album in 2000. and this song does come from their debut album Hybrid Theory. Its called In the End, and is also my favourite song from them(and possibly ever).
Ill post links and stuff later, Good Day all:) Make sure to compliment someone on something, it really makes a difference, trust me.


No comments:

Post a Comment