Sunday 9 October 2011

Remember Who You Are

Welcome back! sorry i haven't posted anything in a while, I have been busy with work the past couple of days, i haven't had the time.
today's post is going to be about people and how they change. I find that things happen, and people change. but sometimes this is taken to the extreme and people who you have known and been friends with your entire life change dramatically throughout the years, and its almost like you don't even know them anymore. I know that change is a part of life, but people forget their roots sometimes... this is where the problem lies. they change in order to impress someone or to fit in or whatever the reason may be, not just time which changes people normally.
To me, people need to remember who they are, and what their values are. for example... you like the maple leafs, but you change your team because they don't do well. what the fuck people. just stay with your team, your values. who cares if they aren't incredible at that particular moment in time(though i have high hopes for the leafs this season...cmon 8th place!). just stick with what you love, say what you want to say. don't be influenced by the idiots out there who change everyone. just be who you are. if you change, that's fine but don't let other people change you. I understand that change can be good as well, but like i said earlier people need to stick to their roots and remember who they are.
A great example of this right here is League of Legends. why does everyone play this? i understand that people think its fun, but there's other games out there. why does everyone play it? because everyone else plays it. its become somewhat of a social network when you think about it. i hear people talking about it day in and day out, and it's like they are speaking a different language. I think that people don't just play the game because its fun, they play it because they want to fit in and play it because everyone else is. just do whatever the fuck you want people! you want to play World of Warcraft? go for it. want to play league of legends(because its fun, not because everyone else does) that's fine too. Want to play guitar? FUCK YA! what im trying to get at here, is do what you want to do, don't let others influence you, and stick to your roots. Remember who you are.

Thats all for today people, tomorrow im going to post a blog about hockey and my season expectations and predictions (GO PENS). Im trying to get blogs out as often as possible, trying for one a day. Work and School will get in the way and im sorry but im not going to abandon this blog. i dont care if people read it or not, this blog is more for me than anyone else(don't get me wrong, i truly appreciate if people do read it). its a place where i can just....talk. I can get things off my mind, i can talk about whatever and that's hard to do in my life normally because my interests do tread away from most of my friends and family. though my friends are awesome, this blog is like the psychiatrist or a counselor for me. they can just listen to my problems without remorse, without criticism. and like i said, it doesnt matter if anyone is reading it because i can get it off my mind. though like i said before i truly do appreciate everyone who does read it:)

So the song of the day is from the Foo Fighters off their album "Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace" and the song is called "Come Alive". I love the Foo Fighters and this album like every other album they have made is fantastic. I highly recommend it to anyone. The song "Come Alive" as the name suggests truly comes alive. I love the shift in mood and tempo in this song, i truly hope you guys like it as much as I do.

Foo Fighters "Come Alive" off Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace


Ill talk to you guys later, have a happy thanksgiving:) Remember to Compliment people atleast once a day! it really makes a difference... trust me.

This Is Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment