Saturday 22 October 2011

What Lies Beneath


Jesus Christ, its been a while. I'm really sorry about not blogging for a while, to tell you the truth I really didn't have much motivation to blog. The only things that were on my mind were English, Biology and Skyrim. (plus music, as it is a constant presence) But now that I am free tonight, and something has come to mind, here is a blog:)
So today's blog is about make-up. Guys if you wear it, i won't judge but im generally talking about girls in this blog regarding make-up. Why the hell do you wear it? To me if you wear make-up your hiding who you really are, what you really look like and it's almost like a barrier to me. I understand you want to cover up blemishes or imperfections.. but imperfections make us human. im covered in zits on my cheeks and forehead... I myself use Pro Active and have been trying to clear them up. though this is somewhat hypocritical, I have never used actual cover up, though I knew i could and no one would be the wiser. I guess this also applies to people dying their hair colour. leave it the way it is! you didn't have control over what colour it was going to be when you were born, and I believe its what makes us who we are. Your Ginger? don't fucking dye your hair. to me that's even worse. Hair not blonde enough? Leave it the way it is! style it however you like, though I am also against people taking too much time doing their hair as well. if you really care about how nice you look ( I understand for like special events and stuff like that, work ect) on a day to day basis where you actually have to take time out of your day to make your hair look the way it does... I don't know. to me its just pointless. and is also a reason why I keep my head shaved. Not only do i not have to worry about what my hair looks like, Everyone can see my Blonde Birthmark on the side of my brown hair (which i think is pretty cool). anyways what i am trying to get at here is, don't be someone your not. truth be told, if you stay true to yourself there is bound to be someone out there who likes you for that. and also, staying true to yourself earns my respect. Not giving a fuck these days about certain things actually is challenging... doesn't make much sense does it? We all want to be our best, and sometimes people bring image into that. Sometimes being your best means being yourself, not trying to be the best. Think Gretzky tried to be Gretzky? no he just played hockey... and happened to be the best. same with Michael Jordan. he didn't wake up one day and decide to be the best basketball player... he just played the game and in the end tried to win games. So be your best, not someone elses. that's what I am really trying to say. Girls, do not wear make-up. Think your ugly? I bet your not. putting on makeup gives people(me anyways) the impression that you think you need makeup.. when truly I don't care about that.. and I bet a lot of other guys don't either. I just want you to be you. dying your hair a different colour... why? Just leave it the colour you were born with, its a part of you.

So todays song of the day is from Breaking Benjamin, a band that i have gained a lot of respect for, and grown to love. Dont care what others say about them, I like their music. This song is off their album Phobia (2006) and the song is called "Had Enough". Great album, great song.

Breaking Benjamin "Had Enough" off the Album "Phobia"


Remember to Compliment someone people, it helps a lot!

So long for now, lets hope the next blog isn't a week away :|

1 comment:

  1. yo if people want to style their hair let them, and make up for girls is basically second nature so it doesnt really matter... if it makes people forget about their insecurities... i.e hair, blemishes etc. so they arnt preoccupied over them, then let them... especially if it makes a girl hotter, why not rly...

    ReplyDelete