Saturday 1 October 2011

Thats what she said

Hey, this is gonna be a short one (Thats what she said). anyways, Ive been contemplating performing at coffee house at my school(like band night) for a while now and I think i might do it. Now im not in a band and as much as i would want to be, i don't think its going to happen. so its just going to be a solo act, me and my acoustic guitar playing "The Messenger" by Linkin Park. Its a really simple song, and Ive learned how to sing and play at the same time and I don't think im that bad anymore. i haven't done anything like this yet in high school, i figure go out of grade 12 kicking and screaming right? (that's what she said)
Anyways. if you want to listen to the song heres the link, just copy and paste it in your URL search thing... Linkin Park really nails it live and im looking to do the same. as a bonus, i know that the girl of my dreams i told you about in my last post, loves this song. But im doing this for me, because i want people to know i exist outside of school for once, that i do play guitar and have a strong passion for music. anyways, so long for now. did you compliment someone like i said before? if not, please do, it can be anyone and anything about them, even something really simple like saying " thank you" or even just saying that they are funny or smart or that you respect them or... Anything really. a simple compliment can go a long way, so i encourage everyone to say at least one compliment a day. Good Day(or rather night if your on the east coast of North America)


No comments:

Post a Comment